- Two (2) year or four (4) year degree in Computer/Digital forensics (from an accredited college/university) to be completed by June 1, 2020
Four (4) year degree in Computer Science or related area and have completed and/or received verifiable
training with computer forensic tools such as Encase, FTK, and etc.
- Excellent oral communication and writing skill in order to prepare reports of examination results and conclusions and provide testimony
- Must have a valid driver’s License
- Ability to work cooperatively with individuals from diverse backgrounds
(If invited to an interview, candidates will be asked to provide unofficial transcripts of related digital forensic coursework)
1. In-depth experience with Windows operation system, Mac, and Linux
2. In-depth understanding with computer networking concept and terminology including TCP/IP networking
3. A+ Certification or related Microsoft certification
4. Expernencie with computer forensic software such as Encase, Accessdata's Forensic Tool Kit, CelleBrite
5. Relevant digital forensic certification such as (but not limited to) EnCe, ACE, CFCE,CFE, CCO, CCPA, and etc.
Requires occasionally moving and transporting 50 pound items and frequently moving and transporting objects such as heavy tools and heavy file boxes. This job may require positioning self to move to a significant degree across rough terrain or may involve maintaining a stationary position for extended periods.
This position requires successful completion of the following:
It is the policy of the Department of Public Safety that all employees submit to a background investigation prior to employment, which includes the following components:
1) criminal history
2) reference check
3) driver’s license
4) drug screen
5) fingerprint check
6) education verification
7) psychological evaluation